See the video:
Take a 3D Tour:
- Set on the bank of a lake and also overlooking one of our favorite views of a meadow on the property
- The Venue is the original gathering area for events at Luna’s Trail.
- Rustic feel, but fully equipped with:
- heating, air conditioning, audio visual equipment, a portable stage, dance floor, 4 bathrooms, outdoor pergola with hanging cafe lights, and 3 separate fireplaces, including a large fire pit on the back patio.
- Convenient caterer’s kitchen.
- Tin ceilings, Bi-fold glass windows, and stained glass windows create a venue with an elegant, vintage appeal.
Please contact us via email in order to discuss pricing. We do have separate pricing available for ceremonies held on holidays and during the week
Business meetings, birthday parties, and reunions, if held on days which are not typical for weddings, or if held in the off-season, typically rent for a lower price, which is dependent on the size and complexity of the event.
***Prices discussed at site visits will be honored for a minimum of 3 months from the date of the visit, but, otherwise, all prices are subject to change at any time.
Call us now at (336) 351-2052 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll discuss your next event!